Friday, October 7, 2011

A small break...

from the cross stitch to tell you that I've signed up for the Handprinted Fabric Swap being hosted by the lovely Leslie of {onegirl}.



I've got a few ideas floating around my head for the design I plan to do.  I'm not sure yet if I'll stick to one design or work on a couple.  Each participant will be sending out a fat quarters to four different people so the quarters could each be unique or cut from the same length of fabric.  Choices, choices!

If anyone is interested in participating (even if you've never printed on fabric - I haven't), then go here for all the details.  Sign up is until the 21st of October.  Leslie has also provided a list of resources she has found that will help you get started and learn a bit about printing on fabric.

Gotta bust out my sketchbook and work on some designs!

2 comments:

leslie said...

thanks so much for spreading the word! can't wait to see your designs : )

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

what a fabulous idea! have fun with this! Coming over from Blogtoberfest