Saturday, October 1, 2011

This could be madness...

...but I'm going to try posting daily on both of my blogs during the month of October as part of Blogtoberfest.

This could get...interesting but I'm going to do my best.  Naturally, the posts here will be dedicated to all things crafty - what I'm working on, what I've finished, what I wish I was working on, what I wish I had finished.  I have a few things in progress and in the pipeline so I'm thinking I have enough to keep me posting throughout the month.

If I counted this post as post number one for the month, I think that might be cheating.  So - my official first post for Blogtoberfest will be coming later in the day.  Wish me luck and check back often!

P.S.  If you're feeling motivated, or if you have a lot to say/show, why not join in the fun?  Go visit TinnieGirl for the details and the awesome button :)

No comments: